Welcome you to Crafting Call With Cindy! I have been teaching crafts for many years. I am a floral designer at a big box craft store and a Close To My Heart Scrapbooking Consultant. I have even had two previous blogs (www.savingmemorieswithcindy.com and www.paperspadsandpictures.blogspot.com). Sadly, working full time as a floral designer I didn’t have the time I liked to share my skills and projects with others. I have made the decision that I miss teaching and will be returning to blogging.
So, what are Five Reasons you should keep visiting Crafting Call With Cindy?
- Unique Gifts. One thing about crafting and creating is no two projects are the same. When you complete a design, it is yours and yours alone. Imagine the smile on your family and friends faces when the receive one of your creations.
- Decor and Decorations. My goal is to share fun floral designs and home decor projects. I love having decorations that no one else has…and so will you!
- Self Expression. When working on an arts and crafts project, there are no right or wrong answers. Where else in your life can you be told you are not wrong? Crafting allows to freely express yourself without criticism.4.
- Immediate Gratification. When you complete a project, you are immediately rewarded. You did it! No more saying, “I’m not creative” because you have completed a project. You have proven you are artistic and gained confidence in your abilities.5,
- FUN. It is fun to work with your hands and mind. It is fun to see the smiles of others when you show off your project and it is fun to smile yourself when you are done.
My goal is to share a variety of projects, ideas, thoughts and creativity. We might even talking about some recipes and photography. Crafting Call With Cindy will be a place to share ideas and learn. Don’t forget to come back often!